A) COLLECTIVE BREECHING :
- cast in gun metal, brass or bronze, these are used to unite two lines of hose in to one.
- these are also available in designs sutable for uniting two or more suction to a common inlet.
- these are “Y” shaped .
- each of two legs are fitted with male coupling and female coupling is attached to a third leg.
B) DIVIDING BREECHINGS :
- cast in gun metal, brass or bronze, these are used to divide one lines in to two.
- these are also “Y” shaped
- each of two legs has a female coupling and the third leg has a male coupling.